We are looking for a Machine Learning Engineer to work on a variety of interesting data projects. If you are passionate about machine learning, this is the place for you!
Prophecy Labs is a Data Solutions Provider with an HQ in Belgium. We are a team of passionate Data Scientists, Data Engineers and Machine Learning Engineers from around the globe. We do consultancy and end-to-end projects in the Data Science field focusing on challenging problems that provide business value.
- Build and deploy machine learning solutions to solve a variety of challenging problems.
- Deal with the whole ML life-cycle, from data exploration to model operations and monitoring.
- Developing and maintaining MLOps systems and CI/CD platforms.
- Closely collaborate with a multi-functional team of data scientists, data engineers, product owners to deliver business solutions.
- Ensure production-ready quality code by applying code reviews, automatic software testing and model monitoring.
- Planning and maintaining datasets of different nature.
- Stay up-to-date about state-of-the-art ML/AI models and MLOps procedures.
- Proficiency in English - absolutely mandatory, we’re an English speaking team.
- Proven experience (2+ years) as a Machine Learning Engineer or in a similar role.
- Knowledge of data structures, data modeling and software architecture.
- Cloud, CI/CD and MLOps systems knowledge.
- Proficient in python and familiar with ML frameworks (e.g. Keras, PyTorch) and libraries (e.g. scikit-learn).
- Masters’ degree in a technical field such as artificial intelligence, computer science, statistics, bioinformatics, physics or engineering.
More information: firstname.lastname@example.org