🍀 The Job:
We are seeking a Machine Learning Engineer to join our team at Prophecy Labs, where we work on a wide range of fascinating data projects. If you are passionate about machine learning and interested in working with a team of passionate Data Scientists, Data Engineers, and Machine Learning Engineers from around the world, then we want you!
As a Data Solutions Provider with headquarters in Belgium, we focus on end-to-end projects and consultancy in the Data Science field. Our team focuses on challenging problems that provide business value.
🙌 What to expect at Prophecy Labs:
Prophecy Labs is a young startup founded by passionate Data Experts. Your team members will be experienced Data Scientists and Machine Learning Engineers from around the globe, each with a critical mindset and a healthy dose of fun. We value honesty, transparency, and open communication.
🇪🇺 Our offices are located in the center of Brussels, in the beautiful Gare Maritime. With our office, we strive to create the ideal breeding ground to nurture creativity and innovation. As a Consultant, you will occasionally be doing on-site visits at our clients. However, most of our work is done remotely.
🔎 The job requires:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, engineering or equivalent
- 3 or more years of relevant experience with Python, SQL, data visualization/exploration tools and good understanding of software design.
- Have a good working knowledge about versioning tools, ML pipeline orchestrations, CI/CD Pipelines, Serving ML Models and deep understanding of the ML system lifecycle (Registering, Monitoring, etc)
- Familiarity with the AWS/Azure/GCP or any cloud ecosystem
- Communication skills, especially explaining technical concepts to non-technical business stakeholders.
- Comfort working in a dynamic, research-oriented team with concurrent projects and consulting assignments.
🧧 What we offer you:
- An attractive compensation package with extralegal benefits (group and hospitalization insurance, mobility solutions, meal and eco vouchers) which we will keep competitive over time.
- Challenging data and machine learning projects across industries
- Excellent opportunities to develop, personally and professionally, and spread your wings within a young and flexible organization where diversity and inclusion are the standard.
- Through our mentorship program you will have a dedicated mentor that will help you define your own growth path
- A healthy work environment with a focus on well-being, connectivity, feedback, and open communication
- Afterwork apero, lunch-time gym breaks, team lunches… When you want to let off some steam with the team, we’ve got you covered.
- An individual budget for purchasing the hardware, tools and technology of your choosing. Your budget also allows you to invest in the latest training resources and certifications paths.
Ready for a new adventure? Great! Apply now! 🎉